Bluestone Energy Services is a national design/build engineering firm focused on the cost effective reduction of energy use in commercial and industrial facilities. We specialize in:
- Comprehensive treatment of facilities for energy reduction
- Qualifying efficiency projects for utility incentives and tax benefits
- Remedial design solutions for HVAC systems
- Carbon footprint reduction
Bluestone Energy Services has been providing these services since 1990. Our energy conservation services include analysis, design and installation of:
- Lighting Design and Control Systems
- Data Center Cooling and Control Systems
- Chilled Water System Improvements
- ECM Motor Applications
- Free Cooling Systems
- HVAC System Retrofits
- Steam Distribution System Improvements
- Variable Speed Drives
Bluestone Energy Services will analyze your systems, identify potential improvements, and determine costs, savings, applicable utility incentives, and applicable tax credits.
NEWS & EVENTS
July 9, 2014
Bluestone Energy opens Dallas-Fort Worth office and welcomes two new hires.
May 6, 2014
Lasell College yields significant energy savings with the completion of LED lighting and controls project by Bluestone Energy.
February 19, 2014
Boston University collaborates with Bluestone Energy Services to expand the sustainability@BU initiative with LED lighting and controls installation.
February 5, 2014
Bluestone Energy completes comprehensive energy efficiency project for Milton Academy, saving the institution over one million kilowatt hours.
January 16, 2014
Bluestone Energy announces expansion of corporate headquarters to meet growing demand for energy conservation services.
Recently Completed Projects