Bluestone Energy Services is a national design/build engineering firm focused on the cost effective reduction of energy use in commercial and industrial facilities. We specialize in:
- Comprehensive treatment of facilities for energy reduction
- Qualifying efficiency projects for utility incentives and tax benefits
- Remedial design solutions for HVAC systems
- Carbon footprint reduction
Bluestone Energy Services has been providing these services since 1990. Our energy conservation services include analysis, design and installation of:
- Lighting Design and Control Systems
- Data Center Cooling and Control Systems
- Chilled Water System Improvements
- ECM Motor Applications
- Free Cooling Systems
- HVAC System Retrofits
- Steam Distribution System Improvements
- Variable Speed Drives
Bluestone Energy Services will analyze your systems, identify potential improvements, and determine costs, savings, applicable utility incentives, and applicable tax credits.
NEWS & EVENTS
April 10, 2013
Bluestone Energy helps Mack Technologies significantly reduce energy consumption while enhancing profitability and working conditions.
November 28, 2012
Bluestone Energy opens Manhattan office and expands Chicago office space.
September 14, 2012
Bluestone Energy to Participate in National Grid’s Upstate New York Energy Efficiency Conference and Expo.
June 28, 2012
Bluestone featured in article on Boston University's website discussing lighting and mechanical conservation projects completed over the past three years.
May 2, 2012
Bluestone featured in Today's Facility Manager article discussing energy conservation at Stop & Shop's Dedham, MA facility.
Recently Completed Projects